American Standard Indoor Environment
A person can spend 90% of their time indoors and that’s especially true during the hot and cold seasons. Nowadays, homes are better insulated and more tightly sealed. This means that indoor pollutants can get trapped inside your home. As a result, your family might be breathing indoor air that is up to five times less healthy than what’s outside.
American Standard HVAC system components can help keep the air in your home both cleaner and more comfortable. Indoor air quality products like filters and dehumidifiers along with zoning systems are just some of the solutions available to help you and your family enjoy comfort and peace of mind.
AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Filtration System
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
Perfect Fit™ Air Cleaner
Efficient air cleaning at an efficient price.
- Efficiently uses less energy than a 40-watt bulb
- Up to 15 times more effective than a standard throwaway filter, depending on the filtration option you choose
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Fits in tight spaces and in virtually any position
- Heavy-duty construction assures long life and continued reliability
AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilator
For fresher, healthier air in your home.
- Saves energy during hot, humid weather by pre-cooling and dehumidifying incoming air
- Saves energy during cold, dry weather by recovering heat and moisture from the air that's being expelled
- Specially engineered for low maintenance and longer life
- Slide-out filter is easily accessible and can be cleaned with an ordinary household vacuum cleaner
- Fits your life: easily installed in the attic, garage or basement in virtually any position
- Automatically ventilates your air round the clock - or use the manual control if you want additional ventilation
AccuLink™ Zoning Systems
The American Standard AccuLink™ Zoning System is the perfect solution for ensuring your family’s comfort. Unlike conventional systems on the market, the innovative AccuLink™ zoning system monitors your home and directs heated and cooled air exactly where it’s needed most.
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning also teams up with Nexia™ to give you all of this control without ever having to be home. You can utilize remote climate access through your web-enabled device.
AccuLink™ Platinum ZV Control
This is American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s most sophisticated control, and it’s the heart and soul of your zoning system. This console effortlessly integrates your life with a suite of home comfort options.
Wired Zoning Sensor with Display
Acting as both a sensor and a thermostat, the Wired Zoning Sensor with Display lets you monitor and adjust the temperature in a specific zone. It can also work hand in hand with the Platinum ZV Control for consistent comfort across all zones in your home.
Wired Zoning Sensor without Display
A Wired Zoning Sensor without the display is perfect for a small child’s bedroom or a hallway. It allows you to monitor the temperature while preventing curious hands from accessing the controls. Adjustments in temperature can only be made via the Platinum ZV Control.
Motorized Modulating Dampers
Home temperatures vary throughout the course of a day and Motorized Modulating Dampers help to fine-tune these temperatures. They can also be installed into new or pre-existing ductwork.
Combining the sleek and efficient AccuLink™ Platinum ZV with a durable and dependable American Standard system is a match made in heaven. Every component in the AccuLink™ Zoning System is designed to work harmoniously with a variable-speed indoor unit and multi-stage outdoor unit. This means consistent home comfort for your family and optimized energy efficiency for greater peace of mind.
Stay in Touch
The AccuLink Menu Screen gives you all the information you need at a glance including most-used features. Additionally, upgradeable firmware ensures you will always have the latest features and functions.
Clean Air Cycles
Provide relief for any allergy sufferers in your family with Quick Clean and Allergy Clean cycles. These boosted air cleaning cycles also deal with any household odors, and can be set for a few hours or an entire day.
You can get updated alerts on local weather in addition to real-time radar data. Just because you can’t control the weather outdoors doesn’t mean you can’t control the comfort indoors.
Alerts and Reminders
You can receive alerts and reminders for when it’s time to change the air filters or call a dealer for maintenance.
Make Comfort Part of Your Décor
Blend your AccuLink™ Platinum ZV Control and your Wired Zoning Sensor with Display seamlessly with your décor. Take your pick from a selection of colored bezels designed to complement your living space.
^ Back to Top